If you are looking to get a full body tattoo, make sure you are committed to the tattoo that you choose. It’s going to cover a lot if not all of your body so you really need to make sure that you love it. Tattoos are more popular then ever these days, just about everyone is getting a tattoo.
Tattoo are a form of body modification, that much we all know. You can google tattoos and come up with pretty much anything you could veer hope for. Back in the day tattoos were seen as a rite of passage or a form of religious ritual. These days, tattoos are a way for one to express their own individual tastes and passions.
If a full body tattoo is what you are looking for make sure you do your research and really enjoy what you are getting. It’s going to last a lifetime and there’s really no way to avoid a full body tattoo. Get a reputable artist to complete the tattoo so that you are left with something you are really going to enjoy.
Below are a bunch of great looks for both men and women who are interested in a large tattoo:
- This tattoo literally covers most of the body, front to back from the shoulders to the calves. Aside from some gold this tat is primarily black and white. It fits together perfectly though, in sync.
2. This man’s body is completely covered. It’s obviously a personal tattoo with various differences and messages. The general theme seems to be all about tattoos, so maybe he’s a tattoo artist himself.
3. Back tattoos are still large but there is a lot less commitment to them then a full body tattoo. This badass tattoo has a skull, crow and a lifeline through it.The red just makes the black parts pop causing a great contrast between the two colors.
4. This full body tattoo goes from the tips of the fingers all the way to the toes. Color is a big theme here. A lot of the designs are cryptic and they almost look hand drawn.
5. This uniform design is beautiful and colorful, covering most of her body. It’s a huge commitment and something you just can’t cover up so make sure it’s something you love. There are a lot of skulls attached to the theme of the tattoo.
6. What I love most about this tattoo is the deep colors. The blues are vibrant and they really pop. The tiger and goat on the chest have a higher significance to the owner. There is an eagle with spread wings on his chest. I just love all the colors.
7. It seems as if there is a lot of religious symbols associated with this tattoo especially with Mother Mary involved. There are lots of color and meaning to the tattoo. It’s hard to see all the tattoos from a distance but they don’t seem to be connected to one another.
8. A monster on the back is exactly what this guy was looking for. There is a lot of depth and detail to this tattoo. There was so much clarity and vividness to the tattoo.
9. It’s not a thick tattoo, most of the lines are thin and spread out on this tattoo. It appears as if he has different forms of the devil on him. There are snakes throughout the tattoo that pull the look completely together.
10. It’s not necessarily a full body tattoo. It just appears as if large sections of the body has it’s own theme. The designs he chose are truly original, things I’ve never seen before. The image on his chest is truly remarkable.
11. For a woman this is a gorgeous tattoo because of the thick and vibrant colors associated with it. The skull on the arm is cute and fits right in. The tattoos don’t cover her entire body so the splashes of color against her pale skin look even more vibrant.
12. Aside from his arms it looks like every inch of him is tattooed. The detail on his buttocks is quite extraordinary. The back tattoo has some really great designs as well.
13. The designs on this tattoo are elegant and they all flow together. The images are themed together. The full body tattoo causes endless excitement to an already sexy girl.
14. A spiritual tattoo for men who are a little more zen. There is some form of a Buddha on the front of his chest so it’s safe to assume that most of the tattoo is spiritual in nature.
15. A black and white full body tattoo with a lot of meaning attached to it. 1988 could be the year of birth of the owner or it could have some other significance. The eagle on the chest is still pretty great as well.
16. If you like the Rubik cube then you will love this tattoo. Also the face on the chest is quite stunning. It covers the whole body and is very detailed in nature, it’s an amazing design for someone looking for something different.
17. This is one of the best eagle designs I’ve ever seen. It’s bright and colorful covering almost all of the body. He’s completely covered except for one arm, aside from that it’s all very detailed.
18. Her tattoos are elegant and they don’t intersect together so they give a different look to the tattoos.
19. An interesting and rather terrifying corpse-like tattoo that covers the entire body. Webs, spiders and bones.
20. These tattoos are so vibrant they almost don’t seem real. The colors are intense and sexy.
21. Number 7 again up close and personal. It seems as if there is a lot of religious symbols associated with this tattoo especially with Mother Mary involved. There are lots of color and meaning to the tattoo.
22. Another sexy black and white with a lot of spiritual elements.
23. This huge tattoo is one big dragon that wraps around her body.
24. These landscapes are beautiful and elegant and perfectly fit her body.
25. Love this full on black and white tattoo, skulls and everything.
26. This blue dragon doesn’t cover the entire body but most of it. The intense blue and purple of this tattoo is incredibly appealing.
27. These tattoos don’t cover the entire body. Each one has it own special meaning.
28. Again his whole body is covered but each section has its own meaning.
29. Beautiful and colorful and original in design.
30. These colorful cartoons cover the whole body. Talk about an original tattoo design.
31. Color and unity bring this tattoo together.
32. These tattoos are colorful and all about loving life.
33. An oriental tattoo that covers the entire backside.
34. Dragon tattoos are uniquely popular and never seem to go out of style.
35. This incredible tattoo is so beautiful and creative. A breathtaking design of something from long ago.
36. Little Red Riding Hood and her Wolf. An unusual but creative design on an old story.
37. Another look on the corpse tattoo, showing bones all over.
38. A beautiful but startling tattoo, the color is amazing.
39. This black and white skull takes on a modern, new-age spin.
40. This guy must be an X-Men super fan alright! His fan craze is written all over his body.
41. There’s a lot of passion here when it comes to sailing or being on the water in general. Each tattoo is unique to an experience and there is obviously a lot of meaning to these.
42. There are a lot of faces to this tattoo creation. Portraits seems to be growing more popular.
43. Black and white maps of the world, this tattoo is insanely detailed and incredibly beautiful.
44. An unique designs that’s a little abstract in nature.
45. These tattoos seem to be inspired by movies and some movie characters.
46. Another up close look on the corpse tattoo. Not for the faint of heart.
47. There is a lot of detail in this tattoo with a lot of portraits form the movies.
48. This tattoo on the woman is very sexy and has a lot of separate detailed elements.
49. A dragon tattoo against those hard abs is extremely sexy. The rest of the tattoos have their own special significance.
50. I love these colorful and unique tattoo ideas.
51. These cartoonish dragon and Japanese tattoos are quite original and incredible.
52. The entire body is not covered but these tattoos are still amazing.
53. These tattoos are all about this girls passions and what makes her feel alive. There’s Lucille Ball, Catwoman from the movies as well as many other different designs. A tattoo should be about something that makes you happy, a passion that you have.
54. This full body tattoo is unique and very detailed. When it comes to a detailed tattoo you have to be willing to sit for long periods of time in order to have something unique put onto your body. These things can’t be rushed.
55. This is number 18 in a colored version. Her tattoos are elegant and they don’t intersect together so they give a different look to the tattoos. These tattoos actually look far better in color.
56. If you are looking for something that’s going to make a statement then this is the tattoo for you. It’s bold and extreme and very colorful. There are Chinese elements to this tattoo that are quite distinctive.
57. The stars on this woman are adorable and something small and unique to add to your collection of tattoos. All of her tattoos are a combination of elegance and some seriously badass looks. the colors are unique and I love the Fools Gold girl.
58. I’m not sure if it’s the Devil or just a demon but this tattoo is alive with fire and a little bit scary. If a scary tattoo is what you are looking for then this is possibly the one for you. It’s huge however so I would keep it colored to break it up a bit. That much black could be a little overwhelming.
59. Half horned demon, half…something else. It’s definitely a unique look but something original might be just what you are looking for.
60. This china doll has a lot of Chinese significance to her tattoos including dragons and flowers and other elements. It’s all in black and white and each one has its own meaning.
61. This burlesque cat is quite incredible. You couldn’t find a more unique tattoo then this one. The splashes of color just make it that much more amazing of a tattoo. The cat takes up most of the tattoo and it’s well worth it, what an incredible design.
62. I would love to know the meaning behind all of these tattoos, they are quite remarkable in nature. These black and white designs are striking and so different that I could just sit there and stare at them all day long.
63. An unique designs that’s a little abstract in nature. This black and white tattoo is going to draw attention no matter where you go. It’s a statement making tattoo.
64. This full body tattoo is being sported by a runway model which is highly unusual in itself. It covers it from one side to another. The face in front is the most unique feature and the rest of the tattoos are a little more detailed.
65. These are some unusual designs for a male but they all have stronger significance to the owner. The colors are vibrant and clear, original designs, each one better than the last.
66. I’ve never seen a tattoo quite like this one and I’m not quite sure what it is but the structure and functionality of the tattoo is truly incredible. It would be nice to know what it is and what it means.
67. I’ve never seen a more beautiful portrait of a woman in my life and this one is so detailed and bold that it’s breathtaking to look at. You would have to stare at it for hours to really see all the debt and detail to the tattoo. The black and white is striking, it wouldn’t look any better if it had any color to it.